Lancashire County Pool Association is the county organisation for World Rules Pool within the Lancashire region.
On 12th January 2014 12 noon at Stephen Hendrys Club, Brook Street, Preston, we will be holding our Annual General Meeting for our member leagues. If you wish to become a part of one of the leading county setups, we will also be holding membership registration.
Membership for each league is £50. League Affiliation forms can be found here.
Inter-league Team Fee £15 per team + (£30 rolling deposit refunded on completion of fixtures) with EPA Player Registrations at Adults £12/Juniors £8
Lancashire County Pool Association
- …is affiliated to Region 2 of the national governing body the English Pool Association (EPA), a region which also comprises Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Merseyside and West Yorkshire
- …organises Lancashire Inter-county teams (men, ladies, juniors, seniors) who play the other counties for the Regional title and the chance to get to the National Finals. Individuals can qualify for England trials through playing County pool.
- …organises Inter-League competitions within Lancashire, Deane & Daubhill, Wigan, Atherton & Westhoughton or Bury, where teams representing local leagues play for the Lancashire title and the chance to get to the National Finals.
- …through affiliation, gives local league the chance to enter Inter-League, send their champions to the annual National Champion of Champions event, and draw on our support in other ways.
- …through individual membership, gives players the chance to enter National and Regional singles events including the National Amateur Singles and qualifiers for the World Championships and World Masters
If you have any AGM proposals they need to be emailed to Lili Massey by Sunday 15th December at firstname.lastname@example.org