This is your opportunity to play in the EPA National Amateur Pool Championships at Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, to compete for a share in the £5,200 prize fund, with prize money paid down to the last 32.
- Entry: Restricted to holders of a current (2013) EPA registration card, who are over 16 years of age by the closing date, with an entry fee of £25 per person. ID cards will be checked prior to play commencing. No cue-sport professionals. Closing date for entry is Sunday 8th September. Entry forms to be sent, with a cheque/postal order, made payable to EPA, to the address given.
- Rules: Played to World 8-ball Pool Rules.
- Play: Play will commence at 5-00pm on Thursday 3rd October (subject to entries) and the event will be played down to a winner on Friday 4th. May extend to Saturday 5th No denims or trainers please. EPA Dress code will be enforced.
- Venue: Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth. Accommodation forms will be forwarded if requested, giving special rates for those who wish to stay over the weekend. Thursday evening accommodation will be available at no extra cost for entrants who are staying the weekend, subject to availability.
- Conditions All players must agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the English Pool Association.
- Of Entry: The Tournament Directors decisions will be final in all cases. This is a limited entry competition and the competition will be closed prior to the closing date if sufficient entries are received.
Entry Form is located on the EPA Website at http://www.epa.org.uk/events/nationalamateur/2013/Mens%20Amatuer%20Singles.pdf
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES – SUNDAY 8th SEPTEMBER 2013.