This is your opportunity to play in the 2013 National Ladies Championships at Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, to compete for a share in the £2500 prize fund, with prize money paid down to the last 16 players.
- Entry: Restricted to holders of a current EPA registration card, who are over 16 years old by the closing date, with an entry fee of £20 per person. Closing date for entry is Friday 11th October. Entry forms to be sent, with a cheque/postal order, made payable to EPA, to the address given.
- Rules: Played to World 8-ball Pool Rules.
- Play: Play will commence at 9-00 am on Thursday 7th November and the event will be completed on that day if possible, although the Semi-finals and Final may be played on the evening of the 8th November if there is insufficient time to complete the competition on the Thursday. No denims or trainers please. EPA Dress Code will be enforced.
- Venue: Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth. Accommodation forms will be forwarded, giving special rates for those who wish to stay over the weekend. Wednesday and Thursday evening accommodation will be available at no extra cost for entrants who are staying the weekend, subject to availability.
- Conditions of Entry – All players must agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the English Pool Association. The Tournament Directors decisions will be final.
Entry Forms can be found at http://www.epa.org.uk/events/nationalamateur/2013/National%20Ladies%20Singles.pdf
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: FRIDAY 11th OCTOBER 2013