GTS are proud to announce another superb opportunity for the UK’s rising pool talent – an Open Competition with a huge prize fund,.GTS have made it their mission to find the best talent in the UK and if possible nurture and develop this talent.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a golfer, snooker, tennis or pool player, a singer, magician or anybody with a talent, we strive to make Britain the best in every aspect.
The ‘Open Pool Competition 2014′ is our way of generating a huge interest and a huge competition to see the best players fight it out for some really terrific prizes:
- £3,200 total prize fund
- £1,200 Winner
- £600 Second
- £300 Losing Semi Finalists
- £100 Losing Last Eight
- £50 Losing Last Sixteen
The competition will be played on the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd February 2014, The draw will be made the week before competition and is open to Everyone (Pro’s give 2 frame start to non-pro’s).
£25 Entry Fee.
Click here for GTS Open Pool 2014 Flyer. For online entry go to http://www.gtssportsmanagement.co.uk/gts-open-pool-competition-2014/
Terms and Conditions
The format of the day and number of frames played in each round is at the discretion of the organisers and can be changed at any time.
- Any dispute over scoring, rules etc are to be notified to the referee or event organisers immediately. Once the next ball is played the current status will stand.
- World Rules will apply.
- Any decision made by the organisers is final and cannot be disputed.
- It is the responsibility of each player to ensure the results are submitted to the Competition office. Failure to do may result in one or both players being removed from the competition.
- Each player must sign in at the tournament office at 9.00 a.m. on the day of the Competition.
- Entries are not refundable.
- Organisers reserve the right to cancel the event due to insufficient numbers